Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Moving & Happy New Year

So I was very unsatisfied with blogging ever since I got my MacBook. Simply because my pictures were of really bad quality and the blog layout itself was not really me. After thinking about my options for a long time I came to the conclusion that there is no one-best-way. Both blogging platforms - Blogger and Wordpress - do have advantages as well as disadvantages. In the end Wordpress won, because it gives me the chance to upload my photographs in good quality and because I like the layout more (even though I might think about changing the color from pink into something else), but for now I am really happy!

I hope that I will see you all over there, on the new "Two Cups of Wanderlust" :)


Happy New Year!!!! May 2015 have many wonderful things in store for all of us!!


No comments:

Post a Comment